Executive Coach, Leadership, Culture and Team Development Expert. Creator of The John R. Wooden Course, The Wooden Way Process and diagnostic tools featuring the Pyramid of Success.
Speaking Topics/Key Notes
- Conversations with America's Greatest Coach
- Foundations for Coaching Team Success
- The Trusted Leader
- Purpose, Perspective and The Pyramid of Success
Speaker's Fee Range
- $7,000 - $12,500, plus travel expenses
Key Note Summary:
- Conversation with America's Greatest Coach
Using powerful personal stories and unique video footage of interviews and conversations with Coach John Wooden, Lynn Guerin shares the experience of meeting and being personally coached and mentored by John Wooden. Coach Wooden will share answers to questions so many people would love to have personally asked him. Audiences will be moved by the grace, humor and wisdom of Coach Wooden. They will walk away feeling just as Lynn did on so many occasions, "being with John Wooden made you just want to be a better person".
- Foundations for Coaching True Success
Key Note highlights the development of healthy habits that produce coaching excellence. A five part John R. Wooden model explains and demonstrates the critical roles Coach Wooden so successfully executed throughout his Hall of Fame career and remarkable life:
- The Wisdom filled philosopher
- The servant leader
- The great teacher
- The primary example
- The able and eager mentor
- The Trusted Leader
Key Note creativity shares the Five Core principles of iconic Coach and trusted leader John R. Wooden. Message helps audience understand and apply powerful ideas such as:
Wooden's life long example shows how to handle the pressure to win and how to create a path of trust from board games to the board room.
- Winning is a by-product of greater purpose, fundamentals, quality process and maximum effect
- Success will equal the quality of your primary relationships
- How to keep all thing in proper perspective
- Why values are key and character is more important than reputation
- How to model the behavior you want others to exhibit.
- Purpose Perspective and the Pyramid of Success
Audience shares in Coach John Wooden's remarkable story of the conception, design and development of the Pyramid of Success. How as a young teacher and coach, he coined his personal definition of success, and spent 14 years developing the structure that defined all the necessary behaviors for true personal and team success. Audience will enjoy true Wooden Wisdom sprinkled with Coach Wooden's favorite poetry and powerful maxims such as:
- "Failure to prepare is preparing to fail"
- "Do not mistake activity for achievement"
- "Be more interested in finding the best way then in having your own way"
- "Discipline yourself and others won't need to"
- "Don't be so concerned with making a living you forget to make a life"
Courage, Cancer and Character-Lynn Guerin speaks to 300 dental professionals
John Wooden-Divine Intervention?-Lynn Guerin shares the Sparrow story
Wisdom of America's greatest coach and teacher-Lynn Guerin speaks to National Assoc. of Insurance and Financial Advisors
Speaker Demo - Lynn Guerin